When it comes to web hosting, companies everywhere offer their expertise on WordPress, Joomla, PrestaShop and more. Of course we all know that not every company is can deliver what’s promised and you might end up regretting the decision to go for that particular company. Web hosting para joomla, or any other option out there, should be done and facilitated by quality companies. Take time and read online reviews, but we’ll outright recommend a good web host for you: SiteGround.
SiteGround has been in the industry for 2004, it was the product some university friends. Since then it has lowly developed and improved into one of the top service provider of web hosting. In the beginning, only those university friends offered the service which they processed in their individual dorms. Now, they have over 400 employees and that number continues to grow as we speak. Thousands of phone calls, chat requests and tickets are sent to them on a daily basis. How many domains do they host? SiteGround hosts roughly 500,000 domains.
There are three Joomla hosting packages that clients can choose from; StartUP, GrowBig and GoGeek. Each plan has its own unique feature and benefit that you can easily view on their official website but below are the benefits offered by all of them:
- Auto updates – the technicians will be the ones to update the plugins and core of Joomla.
- Daily backups – backup copies are created on a daily basis.
- 1-Click installation – unlike other web hosts that require a complex installation process, SiteGround makes their installation easier by requiring only a single click from the client.
- Git pre-installed & staging – these are Git interfaceand staging tools for Joomla that come with the package.
- Free transfer – all transfers are facilitated by experts.